in the heart of the company
Using Helsinki Mills products is a great choice: you can be sure that you are buying a high-quality grain product made by listening to user feedback and taking special diets into consideration. We are also committed to the UN’s sustainable development goals and we continually develop our operations to safeguard food and wellbeing in the best way possible. We want to offer everyone the best food possible – now and in the future!
Helsinki Mills is a good choice for a number of reasons, such as:
- our production is carbon-neutral
- our products are made from pure Finnish grain
- we only use renewable energy in our manufacturing
- our range includes plenty of gluten-free and organic products
- all of our products are vegan
- we are committed to reducing the use of plastic in our packaging
- we donate any waste generated during production to charity, or send it to be reused
- we comply with international standards in quality and product safety
- we continually develop new, healthy and climate-friendly alternatives for breakfasts, snacks, and the dinner table
Domesticity and transparency are important to us. As a mill, a sustainable and resilient economy that benefits both people and nature is at the core of our vision. We want to ensure the future of food production and reduce the environmental impact of our operations. Farming, and thereby also the availability of our most important raw materials, are affected by extreme weather phenomena and impoverished soil, as well as species loss, which must be slowed.
That’s why it is so important to us to commit to sustainable development and to continually develop our work to safeguard food and wellbeing in the best way possible. We have produced nothing but plant-based food since 1934 and do our best to offer easy and healthy alternatives for modern consumers.
Following a plant-based diet is sustainable eating. Grain-based products are a great part of a vegetarian diet, and our aim is to offer a wide range of healthy grain products for different uses – without compromising on flavour or quality.
Everyone can choose to eat well!